Last updated: June 12, 2022
1. Information We Collect About You. We collect information, including first and last name, email address, phone number, third-party account credentials (e.g., your Facebook login credentials, Google login credentials), your location (which can be real-time), and during your use of the Services, we may also collect non-personal information, which does not identify you, such as the type of mobile device used to access the application, device ID, browser type and version, date and time of a user’s visit, and language preference. Non-personal information and personal information that we collect is discussed below. We use the information we collect to improve our Services as more fully discussed below.
2. Where the Personal Information Comes From. We collect information, including personal information, to deliver, maintain, improve, personalize, and develop our Services. The information we collect and how we collect are as follows:
A. Information You Provide To Us. We collect information you provide directly to us including: e-mail address; mobile telephone number; geographic location; provided picture; Facebook or Google Account details; and other information you choose to provide in connection with your account. Please note that your user name and your profile picture will be made available to other users and the public when you use some of our Services. For example, when you post a product some of your information will be available to users of the App, so you should exercise discretion when using the Services to post personal information. We are not responsible for protecting such information that you choose to share with third parties through our Services (e.g., sending your telephone number to another user through the Services).
B. Information We Collect Automatically. Whenever you interact with our Services, we automatically receive and collect the following information about you:
3. The Purposes for Collecting Your Personal Information. We use the information you provide to (i) provide the Services (for example if you sign in using your e-mail id, we use your email address to identify you as a user), (ii) improve your experience using the Services (for example we use clickstream data to determine how much time you spend in the App and the manner you navigate), and (iii) to provide a safety and security for the Services (for example, we use your email address to do troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, fraud prevention, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data). In addition, we may aggregate and/or de-identify data about visitors to our App and use it for any purpose, including product and service development and improvement activities.
4. Sharing Personal Information. We do not rent or sell your personal information to anyone, provided certain personal information may be transferred, as described below. We may share your personal information with third parties as described in this section:
6. Your California Privacy Rights. Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal information, which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice or to request to opt-out of such future sharing, please submit a written request to: . In order to provide you with basic app functions, we will collect and use your information when absolutely necessary. According to CCPA 1798.100-1798.140, without your consent, we will not sell your personal information to any third parties. You are entitled to query, correct, enable, disable or delete any of your personal information. If you disable or delete your personal information, some app functions may be rendered unavailable. If you want to correct, disable, or delete your personal information, please contact .
7. Modifying Your Personal Information; Deleting Your Account; Data Retention
a. Personal information: You may choose not to provide your personal information, such as your name, phone number or email address, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Services.
b. Location Tracking: Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services by any application on your mobile device through the device’s settings’ menu.
c. Third parties: You have the ability to choose whether or not you’d like to use many of the third-party integrations we offer. If you authorize an account connection from a third-party account or platform, such as a Google or Facebook account, you can manage your connection preferences from the third-party account or platform. Please refer to the privacy notice that governs the third-party platform for more information on the choices you may have.
9. User-Submitted Content. We do not have control over how other users who have access to the Services will use any content you post publicly or send to them privately. We urge you to exercise discretion when sharing personal information with other users. Certain user profile information, including your username, phone number, location, and any image content that such user has uploaded to the Services, may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Services or address your request for our Services. Please remember that any content you upload to your public user profile, along with any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online in a manner other users can view (becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by anyone. Your user name (pantry name) may also be displayed to other users if and when you create a Post through the Services and other users can contact you through messages.